Always Well Advised
With our experienced team, we ensure that customer wishes are realised quickly, reliably and competently. We offer a wide range of service and maintenance work around extrutec systems. Depending on the customer’s requirements, our services are offered as on-site service at the customer’s premises or as workshop service in our modern equipped facilities.
Troubleshooting & Spare Parts
For your extrutec system we offer you the complete spare parts service in original equipment manufacturer quality with warranty at fair prices. Our experienced team will be happy to advise and support you with regard to recommended spare parts stocking, installation instructions, possibly required drawing material, delivery times up to spare parts training at the customer’s site. A selection of particularly critical spare parts, some of which have long delivery times, is available for our customers in our warehouse. On request, we are also happy to offer you the replacement of required parts by our experienced service personnel.
Spare Parts Range
- New production of all required individual parts from the production
- Delivery service of original purchased components
- Storage of particularly critical spare parts
- Exchange and installation of spare parts on site
- Spare parts recommendations and installation training
Repair & Maintenance
We service your plants, repair them if damaged or suffering total failure, modernise or retrofit them, and support you at short notice if you are experiencing a plant shutdown. We offer professional advice for any work.
Service Range for Gas Heater Systems
- Online support and troubleshooting in case of unexpected system downtime
- Remote maintenance with camera support
- On-site stocktaking and error analysis
- Development of detailed optimisation proposals
- Gas technical inspection and adjustment of the heating
- Reduction of consumption
- Minimisation of emissions
- Emission measurements and documentation
- Repair of complete gas heater systems
Service Range for Induction Heater Systems
- Repair of complete induction plants and induction coils
- Mounting and commissioning
- Performance optimisations and modernisations
- New production and delivery of individual components
- EMC measurements
- Inverter service
Training & Support
Contact Us to Schedule Your Training
The working world is subject to a constant process of change due to growing customer demands and more complex tasks. Among other things, this change entails the use of new technologies and new ways of working. That is why a continuous learning and further training process has become an important part of everyday working life. We support you with service and maintenance training as well as advice on process optimisation directly at your site on your extrutec systems or, if required, at our premises. Contact Us to Schedule Your Training.